Chinese electronics company Xiaomi launched its first four-camera phone, Redmi Note 6 Pro, in Nepal on Tuesday, December 4. According to the company, Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with remarkable upgrades in terms of specifications and design elements as compared to its earlier versions. It now has a 19:9 display with a notch, a dual selfie camera, and an improved rear camera setup, Xiaomi said in a statement.
Redmi Note 6 Pro features a modern design and has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor. It brings to the table an AI-powered quad-camera setup and a 4000mAh two-day battery.
The smartphone’s dual SIM slot features a hybrid design, allowing the users for storage expansion via microSD.
Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available in 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB variants, priced at Rs 24,999 and Rs 28,999 respectively. Buyers can choose between lake blue and graphite black colour variants, according to the company.
Key features of Redmi Note 6 Pro:
● 15.9cm (6.26”) display with notch design
○ 2280 × 1080 resolution (FHD+)
○ Corning® Gorilla® Glass
● 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera
○ f/1.9 aperture
○ 1.4µm pixels
○ AI portraits with adjustable bokeh, studio lighting and light trails.
● 20MP + 2MP dual front cameras
○ Super Pixel
○ AI portraits with live preview
● Qualcomm Snapdragon636 octa-core processor
● 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB variants
● Dual SIM
● 4000mAh battery
● Rear fingerprint sensor
● Dual SIM + microSD card (hybrid slot)
● Dimensions: 157.91 × 76.38 × 8.26mm
It is not enough to be busy; so are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?Henry David Thoreau